A magazine armed with a host of map makers and graphics designers, the publisher of WWSM, Mr. Robert Espitia has created a publication that will stand the test of time and will be in circulation for many years to come. We here at the Jubilee Library still have a copy of the very first Where’s Where in St. Maarten (1st Edition) published by Robert Espitia back in 1997. According to Mr. Espitia this project consist of hundreds of man hours and thousands of dollars invested in it and the information contained in this timely publication, particularly the 13 area maps, the 1000+ list of street names in alphabetical order with the exact map coordinates for each street on St. Maarten that cannot be found anywhere else in the world!
The Where’s Where in St. Maarten 2017 features 5 different sections namely:
1. 13 full size highly accurate and beautifully created Area Maps of Dutch SXM
2. Cultural symbols and their meanings
3. And organized list of 1023 Street names in alphabetical order with the exact area map coordinates for each street name.
4. 140 of the most important places to know on Dutch SXM (with photos) for new comers and for locals alike.
5. Interview articles with some of the Islands emerging entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders and much more.
Who can use this important resource? Everyone that lives on St. Maarten or that has just arrived on our Beautiful Island! The general public including the magazine advertisers are invited to drop by at the library and get their FREE copy of “Where’s Where in St. Maarten” as their presence for this launching event will be uplifting and provide a boost for the magazine’s presentation to the community. We look forward to your presence. Looking forward to seeing you on August 19th 2017 at 7:00PM at the Jubilee Library in Philipsburg for second addition of “Where is WHERE A unique Magazine launching ceremony.