During a General Meeting which was held on Wednesday 14th September, 2016 the new Board was elected. Heading the newly elected board is Mr. Dwayne Elgin who is no stranger to the sport on the island.
The full membership of the new board is as follows;
1. Chairman – Imran Mcsood Amjad
2. President – Dwayne Elgin
3. Vice President – Nathaniel Walters
4. Treasurer- Raymond Ramphal
5. Secretary – Shawn May
6. Asst Secretary – Kern Saunders
7. Asst. Treasurer- Rajesh Kurup
8. PRO/Communications Officer – Akeem Charles
9. Board Member – Fitzroy Melius
10. Board Member – Kelvin Baptiste
An information letter from the new President also stated that committees were formed to help guide various activities that falls under the authority of the board. The committees are; Youth, Tournament, Selection, Umpiring, Discipline, Finance, Fundraising, Coaching & Grounds.
Elgin also announced that a 20/20 tournament will commence on the 2nd October this year. He did not provide further details on the upcoming tournament but this can be expected as the date for the tournament gets closer.