POND ISLAND, Sint Maarten – The Division of Study Financing hereby informs the public that:
The application period for study financing from the Government of St.Maarten for the scholastic year 2021/2022 will end on Friday February 12, 2021.
- The applicant must first request a cribnumber from the Tax Inspectorate
- Go to www.studyfinancing.sx or www.studyfinancing-sxm.com
- Review the 2021 Study Financing Priority List
- Read the terms, conditions and criteria for study financing or
- View videos of the study financing webinars posted on our Facebook page
- Fill in the online application form (Must create an account and verify it)
- Upload the following required documents:
- Proof of Dutch Nationality from the Census Office or a Copy of the Passport
- A detailed registration form from the Census office.
- A valid health certificate as proof of good health
- A declaration from the Inspectorate of Taxes supporting parental or personal income for 2019
- Most recent grades/report card, transcript or high school diploma
- Admission letter from educational institution
- Upload recent passport picture
Please note that:
- Documents must not be older than three (3) months
- Only applications with at least six (6) of the seven (7) supporting documents will be accepted.
- No applications will be accepted after Friday February 12, 2021.
For information contact us via Email: email@example.com , WhatsApp or call via Tel. +1721-5273840